COVID-19 Social Contract
I acknowledge that I am aware of certain risks of participating in public events due to the COVID-19 pandemic, and that I am choosing to enter the venue my tickets are purchased for. I understand that by leaving my home, I am exposing myself to a greater risk of becoming infected with coronavirus, or of infecting other people. In order to do my part to not spread this virus, I agree to not enter the venue and to return home if (a) I have a temperature of 100.4 degrees or above, (b) the venue's medically trained professional determines that I may not safely enter the venue, or (c) there is reason to believe I carry the coronavirus despite the current absence of symptoms. If I enter the venue, I agree to strictly follow all health and safety rules the venue has posted, which are designed to protect patrons, workers, and performers.
Refund and Exchange Policy
There are no refunds on tickets - all sales are final.
No ticket exchanges done on day of show (for that day's show). Other exchanges can be made by contacting the box office.
We are grateful that Humble ISD is allowing the Fine Arts to continue during the Pandemic. We are striving to protect both the student company members as well as audience members. With that in mind there are some guidelines that have been put in place to keep all those involved safe.
1. All audience members must wear masks for the entirety of the event, this includes entering and exiting of the Performing Arts Center.
2. Seating will be reserved with social distancing requirements in place, please sit in your assigned seat.
3. If able, tickets need to be purchased in advance, if that is not possible, we prefer credit card options over cash, but it is not required.
4. During intermission and the end of the event please remain in your seat and wait to be dismissed.
5. Student actors and technicians will not be allowed to come out after the show for pictures. We will allow pictures to be taken on stage from the audience at the end of the performance.
6. If your seats are in the bottom section of the house, you will enter through the fine arts hallway.
7. If your seats are in the top half of the house, you will enter through the Performing Arts Center lobby.
8. There is a maximum capacity of 245 people in the house for any and all events.
9. Social distancing rules need to be followed in the restrooms, lobby, house, and fine arts hallway.
10. Playbills will be digital both onscreen and through a QR Code.
Ludus Refund Policy
Refunds and exchanges are at the discretion of the event organizer (Kingwood Park High School Theatre).
All Ludus convenience fees are non-refundable.